Let’s face it…you never take care of yourself the way you should.
You pour yourself out to help your kids, spouse, and friends but you neglect yourself.
It’s so easy to overcommit by saying yes to everything.
Establishing a self-care routine is vital to your mental and physical well being.
You can put off self-care for a while but eventually, it catches up to you.
If you want to be there for your kids and family…you must take care of yourself.
I created this self-care planner because I recently did a self-care, self-love challenge for my birthday and I challenged myself to post something I loved about myself every day on social media.
It really stretched me to get to know myself but most surprising was how many messages and comments I got saying “I struggle so much with self-care” or “I don’t know how to love myself”.
Self-Care Planner Printables Include:
- Setting boundaries for your life
- Setting core values for your identity
- Facing situations you have been avoiding
- Negative and positive self-talk
- Self-care daily checklist
- Personal tips and challenges
- Establish a bedtime routine
- Personal Declarations
- Goal Setting
- Deep breathing techniques
- Self Love worksheet